Kristie Trentham, Broker
Kristie moved to East TN over 12 years ago from Louisiana. She is married with four children. Her oldest, Grace, is a cheerleader at Maryville High School. Noah is a Boy Scout and goes to Coulter Grove Intermediate School. Her 2 youngest are newborn boy/girl twins. As a family they love being outdoors as much as possible. During the Spring and Fall they enjoy camping and hiking, Summers are spent at the lake, and during the Winter they love snow skiing.
Before becoming a Realtor, Kristie worked in the banking industry. She has two degrees, one in Business Administration, and one in Science. Real Estate has always been a passion for Kristie. She got her start in Real Estate by investing in rental homes and renovation projects. She then decided it would be a natural fit to become a licensed Realtor, and it has been the best decision ever.
Since becoming a Realtor, Kristie has realized how much she enjoys helping others experience the joy of home ownership. She works hard to ensure that the buying or selling experience is as easy and as smooth as possible because she believes her clients should enjoy the excitement of the next step in life.
- I am: Working on my superhero status!
- Real Estate is: Fun and Exciting - I get to look at homes for a living, how exciting is that?!?
- Favorite Neighborhood: I'm not sure I can narrow it down to one. I love a new neighborhood with craftsman style homes, lots of kids, and sidewalks, BUT I also love a nice historic district style home with lots of character and a farmhouse feel.
- Perfect Day: Spending time with my family. Whether we are boating in the Summer, camping in the Spring, skiiing in the Winter, or going to a football game in the Fall - anything that involves making memories with my family is a perfect day.
- Dog, Cat, Bird? I use to be a cat person until I got my dog, Lady. Now I would have to say I'm a dog person.
- I am secretly: A Negotiation Ninja.
- I want our clients to: Enjoy their experience of buying or selling a home. There is so much paperwork and anxiety when buying or selling a home, I make it my responsibility to make sure my clients relax and enjoy the experience as much as possible.
- Great Life RE is: A company that shares my same love of real estate and philosopy to always put the clients first.